The 21st century has seen China growing on an unprecedented scale and since Xi Jinping became president in 2012 this growth has shown no sign of abating. Growth and influence beyond the shores of China have also increased with the birth of the One Belt One Road trade project seeing investment across Asia. His Chinese Dream vision is also taking shape and rejuvenating China to be the worlds biggest super power. Indeed China is already the second largest economy in the world and it will over take the U.S. at some point in this century. Xi Jinping is leading China back to it's former position as the most advanced country in the world. His policies have been nationalistic which have solidified and increased his vast support from the Chinese people. As a leader he has never been short of a few wise words so here is my compilation of six of the best Xi Jinping quotes.
- Mini Bio
- Name: Xi Jinping
- Born: 15th June 1953, Beijing, China
- Occupation: General secretary of the Communist party of China and the 7th President of the People's Republic of China
- Political party: Communist Party of China
- Alma mater: Tsinghua University
- Spouse: Peng Liyuan; Who as a popular Chinese folk singer was more famous in China than Xi until his rise to power in the Communist party
- Trivia: As Chairman of the Central Military Commission he has total control of Chinas military
"It was the greatest contribution towards the whole of human race, made by China, is to prevent its 1.3 billion people from hunger"
"Corruption could lead to the collapse of the Party and the downfall of the State"
"When the ideals of the Cultural Revolution could not be realised, it proved an illusion"
"There are some bored foreigners, with full stomachs, who have nothing better to do than point fingers at us"
"China doesn't export revolution"
"Asia's problems ultimately must be resolved by Asians and Asia's security ultimately must be protected by Asians"