The privacy of visitors to this site is important to us
We do not require any personal information from you.
Cookies and Website Visitors
To give you the choice of what cookies you wish to accept before proceeding to navigate through our website.
Analytics - We use Statcounter to collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request, which page visited and popular pages.
Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. We do not store personally-identifying information. We have gone as far as configuring our analytics to hide part of your ip address by masking the last octet of the ip address. e.g. 22.214.171.124 will appear to us as 203.102.102.??
Ads - Currently we have removed all Ads from this website.
This policy may be reviewed and reversed in the future. If we decide to serve Ads again, then the following statement will come into effect:
We serve sponsored ads to help support this website. We have configured these sponsored ads to not serve any personalised ads based on your browsing history. The ads served on this site may be based on your general location derived from your IP address, your browser type, your search terms and the content of each page. You can review Google cookie information here
We use an SSL certificate to encrypt all data on our website. This means that all data sent via the submitted form is only visible to us. This helps to protect online users against hackers.
Improving your privacy
If you wish to do so you may strengthen your privacy in certain ways:
- Enable the "do not track" setting in your browser. Most browsers offer this setting and it serves as a notification to advertisers that you do not wish to be tracked across websites. You must refer to Google Ads for their policy with regard to honouring this setting.
- Clear your cookies after each session or set them to expire early. Many browsers have settings that allow you to clear or limit the lifetime of cookies.
- Set your browser to disable 3rd party cookies altogether. Note that some functionality in the website might be affected by this.
- Install a social media blocking tool in your browser.
- Install a website, pop-up and app blocking tool in your browser. Fyi the only pop-ups we use on this site is this Cookie Consent Preferences notification. However, installing a blocking tool can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites
If you have questions please contact us at 888 'at' quoteikon.com (replace 'at' with @ )