Well despite his legacy and famed philanthropy, I could only find four Johns Hopkins quotes. I will keep looking and if I find any more I'll add them to the database.
- Mini Bio
- Name: Johns Hopkins
- Born: 19th May 1795, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, USA
- Died: 24th December 1873, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Occupation: Investor and Philanthropist
- Famous for: Benevolence and the university named after him
- Shock event: His stance as a staunch abolitionist much to the angst of many citizens of Baltimore
"I have had many talents given to me and I feel they are in trust. I shall not bury them but give them to the lads who long for a wider education"
"I desire you to establish, in connection with the hospital, a training school for female nurses"
"The well-being of children in mother-stepfather families is no greater, on average, than in single-parent families"
"We found that there's evidence of sleep apnea and high-blood pressure both in younger and older individuals, both in men and women"
Great quotes are not where you find great wisdom. It's where you share this knowledge that counts