After moving to Hoolywood in 1968 Farrah Fawcett's natural beauty was enough to win her some TV commercial work and a some bit parts in movies and on TV. Despite her high profile marriage to Lee Majors it was her 1976 red swimsuit poster that really opened the Hollywood doors to more high profile roles. She got a supporting role in the movie Logans Run and then her big breakthrough came when she played Jill Monroe in Charlies Angels. The show was a major success throughout the world and gave Fawcett many new opportunities for work. After a split from Lee Majors, Farrah was in a relationship with Ryan O'Neal that would be on and off from 1979 until her death from cancer in 2009. From her beautiful smile that could light up a room also came some memorable one liners, so here is my compilation of six of the best Farrah Fawcett quotes.
- Mini Bio
- Name: Farrah Leni Fawcett
- Born: 2nd February 1947, Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S.
- Died: 25th June 2009, Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, model, and artist
- Famous role: Jill Munroe in the 1970's original version of Charlie's Angels
- Trivia: Her iconic 1976 red bathing suit poster with erect nipples made her famous and became the best selling poster of all time
"Marriages that last are with people who do not live in Los Angeles"
"When the show was number three, I figured it was our acting. When it got to be number one, I decided it could only be because none of us wears a bra"
"I feel like a blonde nothingness, alone in my own body"
"The reason the all-American boy prefers beauty over brains is that the all-American boy can see better than he can think"
"When you do bad things, bad things happen to you"
"I am proud of what I have got and I need an audience"