The sharp wit of Adrian Durham has been disturbing the UK airwaves with his no nonsense approach to the controversial issues that dominate the football headlines week in and week out. Down the years he has been known for a few good one liners, so here is my compilation of six of the best Adrian Durham quotes.
- Mini Bio
- Name: Adrian Durham
- Born: 13th May 1969, Peterborough, England
- Occupation: Radio broadcaster and football journalist
- Famous for: Being a TalkSport shock jock
- Shock event: Trolling football people such as Arsene Wenger, Chris Sutton, Jamie Carragher and Neil Lennon
- Trivia: He is Peterborough United's only celebrity football supporter
"Women's football does have its knockers"
"I don’t want to end up being one of those vegetarians who constantly craves a bacon sandwich"
"Arsenal played for draws - not the mark of a great side"
"This is a sad and sorry Arsenal side. Arsene Wenger is a mess right now"
"I don’t want some UEFA pratt ruffling England’s football hair and saying how well we’ve done to win the Fair Play Award"
"A team fighting relegation from the Premier League (Leicester) got further than Celtic in the Champions League this season"
Great quotes are not where you find great wisdom. It's where you share this knowledge that counts